Monday, October 4, 2010

Maltesers Chocolate

ABBEY: What would you do if you were given your favorite chocolate? Happy? How about if they were too many for you to eat? You'd go crazy. You don't even know how to start :)


This bucket of sweets weighs almost a pound. It comes in 2 flavors, the original and with white chocolate. I prefer the former, very classic. And they are literally hundreds of them. Not much expensive, only SGD20 plus.
 

The good thing is, just like M & M's, and it melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
 
You can also make a coin bank out of the bucket as I did.




WILL: So surprised when Abbey send me a bucket of my favorite chocolate. So excited to eat those choco balls, di ko na natext si Abbey to say thank you. hehe. 

Well, I am fond of putting almost 6 balls in my mouth, then i'll let them melt in my mouth. After my Chichi (junk foods)i tossed in Maltesers after those salty chips. A week after, I got tonsillitis and 7 days of fever. The result of my stubbornness (not drinking water after eating sweets), pneumonia. 


Lahat ng sobra eh nakakasama talaga, kaya eat moderately.





3 comments:

  1. @wilma: adik ka kasi di ka namimigay :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahati ko kaya sila Hannah dyan. :) Hannah can put 3 balls in her mouth.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave choco. i can finish it alone lol

    ReplyDelete