Sunday, October 17, 2010

Resident Evil 4: After Life

Cast:
   
  Milla Jovovich   - Alice
  Ali Larter       - Claire Redfield
  Wentworth Miller - Chris Redfield
  Spencer Locke    - K-Mart
  ...and a lot more...
  





Abbey: 
I remember playing the game (Resident Evil : Nemesis), I was so scared when the controller vibrates. It meant one thing, zombies are coming. When I get to the boss stage, I become even more scared. Then all of a sudden isang malakas na ingay, pumutok ang tv kasabay ng pagkain sa akin ng ibang zombie. Ayun, natigil ang paglalaro ko. Hehehe.

I also watched all the movies. I appreciate lalo na yung bida. Every movie lalong nagiging sexy :) Pero every movie din, laging sa ending, may batch pa rin ng tao na nabubuhay para patayin sila. Parang mga kabute. Pero ang sabi sa una ng mga movie, wala nang nabuhay. May magic siguro.

All in all, ok pa rin yung afterlife. Wag lang sana nilang paabutin ng Resident Evil 10. :)


Will: The trailer was awesome. I am a fan of this computer game, but I am not playing it, I am just watching my Kuya killing the zombies and looking for hints and gadgets.
      1, 2, and 3 is a very good one. But the fourth?.. the story is so lame. I will not waste money to go to theater house for the 5th. I'll just rent it out.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment