Thursday, January 6, 2011

Enchanted Kingdom Philippines

ABBEY: Yes, its true. First time ko ito sa EK. Don't have the liberty to go here during my earlier years. Its just a dream for me to go. Wilma got our ticket in a Travel Expo. She said we will definitely go to the theme park once I go back to Philippines. On the day itself, I had butterflies on my stomach. I was very nervous. I got my baptism of fire at the Space Shuttle. Whenever I got into a thrilling ride, I can't manage to shout. I want to suppress it and have my lungs swallowed all my nervousness. But this ride made me scream, an embarrassing one. Hehehe. Ang baba ng sigaw ko. I enjoyed the day at the park. We ended up in a dinner at Leslie's.








WILL: This is my, ahmm, 7th time to go in here. hehehe. Every 26th of December, my oldest brother birthday, its been a ritual for us to go in Amusement Park, and Enchanted Kingdom was visited the most. 
      
I love extreme rides here. The hatest, carousel, it makes me dizzy..ha! Kart Trak, their go kart, love ko mangitgit di pwede na lalampasan ako. Kaya sa apat na magkakapatid, ako lng ang di binigyan ng wheels nila tatay. hahaha.. They knew the best for me. 
     
Very advisable to go in here on weekends for the fireworks display and if you do not want a long queue go in here on steamy hot summer weather. But don't forget your sunscreen protection.
     
This is the first time of Abbey here, weird diba and I saw in his face that he really enjoys that day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment