Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IKEA Restaurant (Tampines)

ABBEY: What's best after a week of night shift? Have an affordable feast. We went to IKEA to search for rice box, with an empty stomach. When we got there we were greeted by a large tarpaulin with foods served at IKEA. My stomach went crazy as I smelled the food. I told her we can get the box later and have the meal now. I got their Christmas special (toasted buns, boiled carrot and potato, ham and sausage). The meal is 21SGD, 2 set meal with cake and drinks. A nice dinner indeed. We also got the box after.





WILL: Its a Sunday afternoon and we just want roam around. We hopped in at Bus 34 and just a 3 stops, tannnaaaa! IKEA. We took our lunch, hulaan niyo anong time, 4pm. Kakagising lng ni Abbey from his night shift. I don't want to eat alone.
      
So we tried their Season special as we saw on their monthly newsletter sending to our pad. No rice, just potato for the carbo supply. It seems that the taste is quite bland taste, but is is okay for me. 
      
The best recommendation when you will go here is to grab some chicken hotdog, only for a dollar.



No comments:

Post a Comment