Monday, January 3, 2011

Stewords Riverboat

ABBEY: We celebrated our 2nd anniversary here. I can't have anymore plans to take her out since she told me that she already has. I even try to spoil the surprise with all my powers but no luck. I'm blind to what was about to unfold. I asked her not to surprise me much because I'll pass out. Hahaha. I was totally awed when we got to the place. It's a restaurant on the water, the Stewords Riverboat.  I tried their recommended dish, Tex-Mex grilled chicken. It was cut in a heart-shape and served with grilled veggies. Its very good. Cost is no more than 40SGD. To make it more romantic, I'm surprised when I saw the bill, our table is numbered 143 :) Happy Anniversary.






WILL: It was our 2nd year. Yahoooo! And as I mentioned earlier to the Centrum post, I do not have ideas for a nice gift for Abbey. Kaya I proposed a dinner. 
      
I am quite excited and booked for two one week before, and asked abbey not to plan any eat-out on that night. So when he meet me at International Plaza, we hailed the bus 402 and alight at the last bus stop. Looking at Abbey's face, very natural, no excitement, just nothing. But when we get almost at the side of the sea and when I pointed out the Stewords Boat, delight is all over his face. A new experience to try :)
      
A courteous staff welcomed us and gave me a free ladies drink.. ladies' night(Thursdays), sorry Abbey. The food tastes nice and of course, they have a big serving. There is live performer too. 
      
The ambiance is so nice, romantic, fairly lit. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment