Sunday, May 1, 2011

Polar Puffs and Cakes

ABBEY: These cakes are little, but they have great taste.  We used to buy these dessert before she goes home. I got the chocolate, coffee, and their mur cake(the one that looks like an ond TV). The cakes are great as dessert or partner for coffee break or tea time. The puffs have lots of fillings. With less than a dollar a piece, it would sure be a choice to feed your hunger.

WILL: Every friday, our director gives us free snacks. This polar puffs is one of them. It really reminds me the taste of Jamaican patties. It costs only 1.30$
The nearest branch in my office is at Tanjong Pagar MRT station. I also found out that they have a great selections of cakes. I really love their mur. And because i am a frequent buyer, i have a discount from their supervisor :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment