Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Irene Verdida - Make up Artist

ABBEY: Wilma is looking for hair and make-up package for the wedding since last year. I think she has asked several artists for their quotations. She chose Ms. Irene Verdida. Asking for her wedding package the second time, she told us that she will retain the prices of 2010 since we inquired during that year.

She and her staff were very early for the call time and started their work as soon as they arrived. The products are great as well as the services. The make-up last the entire wedding or should I say hours after we tied the knot. Thanks Ms. Irene. You made my wife more beautiful.



WILL: I search and search, ask for their wedding packages, then I choose whoever my heart feels to be my make-up artist. So we chose Ms. Irene Verdida. Her wedding package was not the cheapest but when I talked to her over the phone, I felt the sincerity in her work. I haggled on her package but she told me that she increased prices for 2011 but since she saw my inquiry last year pa, she gave me the 2010 deals and it worth us Php11,000++ for Airbrush Make-up (bride) plus four traditional make-ups. 

What unusual to this dealings, we never saw each other before our big day. Just email, sms messages and phone calls lng tlga. I don't even hesitate to send our down payment sa account nya, as if na isa sya sa mga nababasa ko na bogus suppliers in the net. 

Very accommodating, nasa hotel na sya pero kami, still on our slumber. Ang usapan 530AM pero I think mas maaga pa sya dun. Ha! 

She uses MAC products, the product I only trusted for make-ups. Why? Di talaga sya natutunaw, sus sa dami na naman na events na pinag-abayan and napunthan ko. I usually asked for MAC tlga!

Well recommended. Four thumbs up (kasama thumbs ni Abbey). 

1 comment:

  1. hey you can see Sydney based mobile freelance hair and makeup artist providing service for film, television, wedding makeup, advertising, corporate, events and specializing in bridal makeup. they are amazing....

    ReplyDelete