Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jeff Dunham



ABBEY: I first saw this ventriloquist on youtube featuring "Achmed the Terrorist". You can never tell that he's the voice of the puppet. He perfected his craft. I was then began curious about his other videos on the site. I searched for it then I knew that its the "Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity" performance in Comedy Central. I didn't stop until I got a copy. It was a very good show. There's Achmed, Walter, Peanut, Jose the jalapeno on a stick, Melvin the Superhero. The show got a huge audience and it even had a self-titled show.
You will laugh at the whole performance, beware of Walter's gas and pay attention to Achmed or he'll "kill you".

WILL: I'mmmmm gay! Shocks, this is so funny.  This kind of show was worthy of my spare time. I need this, we all need a good laugh! Thanks baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment