Friday, August 5, 2011

Magnum Mini - Ice Cream



Abbey:
I've seen the ads of this ice cream on TV, newspaper, internet,  and train hallways. They're very appealing. When we had our grocery, I grabbed a 6-piece pack (Classic, Almond and White) of Magnum. The ads are true, the taste is good. Recommended for all who have sweet tooth. Next time we will try the double-caramel. :)

WILL: Magnum tv ads has no effect for me, but when I saw their big ad at Harbourfront station, damn! it made me drool and immediately ask Abbey to put it on our grocery list on that weekend..
      So there, we bought this ice cream for desserts. The taste, as I expect.. not so sweet but really hit my taste bud to eat for the second time. ;) With almonds is the best among the other flavors. 

1 comment:

  1. they just launched it in Manila and i tired the almond :) yummy!! i wish we'll have more flavors (they only have classic, choco truffle & almond here) and the minis too so it's lesser guilt.

    ReplyDelete