Saturday, January 14, 2012

Country Style

ABBEY: Wilma and I both reminisced the breakfasts and snacks that we had when we saw their branch at SM Marilao. She introduced me to Country Style in Salcedo, Makati . A doughnut or sandwich costs less than 50php. I like their breakfast sandwiches and Triple Choco Boom. Perfect match for my chocolate doughnut is coffee. We grabbed a dozen of Triple Choco Boom for both our families and they like it too.



WILL:  This cafe gave us so many memories. At their Salcedo branch, Abbey and I do our morning date. Haha! 
       Triple choco boom is my favorite. Dough, toppings and fillings are all chocolate flavored. But do not get me wrong, it is not that too sweet! I am so addicted at their bagel ham and cheese. Great alternative and cheaper than krispy kreme. Hehe. 


2 comments:

  1. I love Country Style too but I often go there for their meals. Love the ham sandwich, spaghetti & frankfurter w/ toasted bread! yumm . try their muffins, sooooo good!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, as well as the content!
    Lole Karma Capri- Women's

    ReplyDelete