Monday, January 16, 2012

JCube Free Ice Skates

ABBEY: I'm excited when Wilma told me that we will be having free ice skate sessions. I want to learn to skate be it in line, ice or roller skates. IMM mall in Jurong East conducted free 30-min sessions a week before Christmas. All sessions were fully booked. Good thing that the one we had is reserved as we won an online contest.

My blog should not be that long. I was not able to skate. No shoes fits my feet. I became their photographer. All I can do is listen to the instructor and watch them glide in the ice. The session ended with group photo. 




WILL: We are still on vacation when I and Abbey received an invitation from JCube about the free ice skates with tutorial for 30mins. 
     It was more than a decade since my last slide on iced floor. Hehe. If my memory serves me right, Marbogs Sayson is my last partner in that event. Haha. 
     December 18 at IMM, my knees and guts were tested. Shocks, I know how to stand but it took me 20 minutes to glide. Haha!
We are excited on the opening of JCube, it homed a Olympic sized ice skating rink. We will be there for sure and I am expecting that they have size 13 of shoes for my hubby ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.I Love Skate and also love everything that are touch in the skates.Good Luck.
    roller skates
    ice skates

    ReplyDelete