Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mont Albo Massage Hut

ABBEY: John and Denise gave us this spa session as wedding gift. The spa is in the basement of University Hotel inside UP Diliman. The treatment is 750php (an hour of body massage and scrub) plus the ventosa add-on for less than 100php. Its very relaxing. That was the first time I had ventosa. Circle marks were at my back for a week. It was a rejuvenating experience for me and my wife.




WILL: 
When I am at Malaysia, John told me to have a massage that uses glasses. Haha! Ventosa it is! So Right there and then, I agreed and as our vacation comes near, I keep on asking Den about it. Siguro nakulitan, haha, she told me that it will be her treat for us. Hehe. Thanks Den and John, you have a kind heart! 

Actually they do not treat us for massage only, that session goes along with body scrub, massage and the "lamig-sucker" ... the ventosa
      The session last for almost 2 hours. The massage is great. The ventosa? Very good experience. 
      Almost all were a nice impression until... I am at their dresser putting some make-up, of course I will turn-on the lights, them one of the masseur came clicking the lights off. Weird isn't?  Kailangan lagi patay ang ilaw? The oil left a strong scent on our clothes. 
     This is located at downstairs of UP Hotel. Again! Thanks John, Denise and Janise! We really do love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment