Monday, February 6, 2012

GreenHouse Cafe

ABBEY:  I'm looking for a "monthsary" present for my wife when I passed by this shop. I only planned to buy her flower and then I saw their cakes. I got her cheesecakes and flowers. Half the shop is occupied by Pocket Full of Posies (a flower shop) and half is for the Greenhouse cafe. 

As promised I took her there for dinner. They offer set meals, which includes soup of the day, main course and fruit,  from 12.90 to 18.90 and 1 for 1 coffee for less than 5sgd. I got fish and chips, she had pizza and Chat had chicken meal for a total 50sgd including coffee.

The shop is located at the basement of Vivo City near the entrance to MRT station








WILL: Abbey always giving me flowers, for what?, I don't know he is just used to it. Hehe. How do he came to know this cafe? He got a flowers from here. Hehe. 
So as he promised me to dine here, hehe, he treat us here, treat for what?, for a good feedback he heard that came from his bosses! Hehe. 
      I ordered Hawaiian pizza, OMG, i think they know that i really love melted cheese on my pizza because cheese is overflowing. Hehe. Then, sometimes I sip sipped some of their mushroom soup which consists if many mushroom tidbits. Ha! The 1-for-1 Italian coffee?, I don't enjoyed it a lot, because i don't want caffeine will let me up all night. 
     Overall, this cafe is quite an experience, almost all of diners were i think foreigners from Europe and America. Hehe. We are the only Asians. Haha. A big plus to all smiling crews! Great job :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment