Friday, February 10, 2012

Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken

ABBEY: We planned to have dinner at Nando's but the first time we tried the queue is very long. We got seat the second time. VA invited us to dine before watching a movie premiere. Beware when the menu says "hot" its actually hot as in spicy hot. I began to think how spicy their peri-peri level. I got the lowest level (lemon and herb) as I want to enjoy my meal. The chicken is tasty and tender. The meal comes with 2 side dishes of your choice. Gracias, Nando!





WILL: This is not planned but Vincent insisted the idea, who are we to resist hehe. We dined at their Plaza Singapura branch before seeing the movie Inbetweeners.
      So i ordered chili, challenging myself to its hotness. Writing this blog makes me drool and ran off my feet to their tampines branch. Hehe. Okay, the chicken, their hot chili sauce and their lovely rice cooked with perfection.
      Hmmm, do i need to say more? Oh, i remember VA told us that this nando's chix is very famous in europe, no wonder they always have this long queue. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment