Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sephora Douche Wash

ABBEY: Finally I got hold of this product :) The body wash was a bit more expensive than the ones we've tried. The price doesn't come to the picture when I used it the first time. I got the mint one and the smell is good. It leaves your skin with right moisture and clean. It is also mild and gentle to the body. A good buy. Using the chocolate now :)



WILL: I am not into cream wash or douche body wash, why? It is so sticky that it gave me an icky feeling.
      So when Sephora had their 1-for-1 promo for their body wash, we bought this mainly for abbey to use.
      Abbey asked me to try it first before complaining. Haha! So I gave it a shot! The result? Excellent! A small portion can bubble up my whole body! Hmmm, but chocolate douche cream is better, it seems that I am a walking chocolate. Haha! Delicious me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment