Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sushi Express Singapore

ABBEY: We were hungry after the visit at Asian Civilisation Musuem. While walking we decided to have sushi for dinner. So we headed towards Sushi Express at Citylink Mall. A plate of sushi is priced at 1.50. During peak hours a customer is given an hour to dine to give space to other customers who also want to eat.

I like the most is the salmon belly sushi. I forgot what they called it but it tastes delicious. I also tried the one with crab stick. We were full after finishing more than 20 plates of sushi.









WILL: Walk, walk, walk. After a long walk from ACM, I am craving to intake some wasabi hehe. Before meeting up Chat I saw Sushi Express now that has no queue. A great opportunity to taste their masterpieces, hehe. 
      All plates costs $1.50 and we really love their sushi and cakes! Yummy. But the wasabi is in packs, I hope they will get and cooked their own for distinction in flavor like the sakae sushi

2 comments:

  1. Hi! That does look like a delicious place but I think you have the wrong restaurant! I'm the owner of Standing Sushi Bar and we have locations at Bras Basah (8 Queen Street) and Marina Bay Link Mall in Singapore. There's none at Citylink!

    I think you were at Sushi Express at Citylink! You guys should come check out Standing Sushi Bar as well! All our sushi is handmade when you order it!

    And yes, salmon belly nigiri, particularly when torched, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard, apologies, this is a honest mistake.
    We owe you one. We will visit your place one of these days.
    Again apologies.

    ReplyDelete