Saturday, March 10, 2012

Close Up Fire-Freeze

ABBEY: What can I say? So far this is the best Close-Up product that I used. I saw their advertisement when we came back to Philippines and decided to give it a try. 

When I started to use it, it's as if I'm gargling with mouthwash while brushing. The product has intense coolness as you brush and you can feel the fire after.

Try it and experience the fire-freeze.



WILL: Close Up Philippines is making a noise, why? They had given away Blackberry cellphones for those who can creatively describe their new product... The "Fire-Freeze"! Hmmm, and I get curious about it so last December, this toothpaste was on my grocery list. 
      I don't like it, why? It produces a lot of bubbles and made me almost throw up every time I use it. So I stopped. Maybe others want this kind toothpaste. So I went back to my old brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment