Thursday, March 15, 2012

Modesto's Traditional Italian Wood-Fired Pizza and Home-Made Pasta

ABBEY: I've seen this restaurant a couple of times while still working at Harbourfront and finally we got the chance to dine in. I got pasta in fresh tomato sauce. Now I know why the staff asked us if the order is for sharing or individual. The serving is enough for two to three people. We shared also a cheese pizza. An order starts at less than 20sgd. Both the ambiance and food is good. Wilma enjoyed the most the pre-meal bread basket.








WILL: Wood fired oven! Yes!!! Who do not want their food cooked with this.
      This is located at the first floor of VivoCity. I am eyeing to eat in here very long time ago,but their place is quite intimidates our wallets but when VA asked us out and he do not know where to dine, I immediately asked him to treat us here! Haha! Well, when I saw the price, it is quite affordable and the service is excellent.
       For starter, I almost ate all the 2 bowl of bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pizza, amazing! I ate almost the whole, haha! Charito ordered a salad, Abbey for Ziti, and VA ate up lasagna.
       Ha! That was incredible night! Modesto's, amazing italian restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment