Monday, August 27, 2012

Ahava Exfoliating Cleansing Gel (Men)

ABBEY: We got this at Ahava in Centerpoint. This works as a facial wash at the same time as a scrub. Tiny beads works on your pores leaving your face clean and smooth. And the smell? Well, you're woman will definitely give you a kiss as you smell very manly. It makes me more handsome in Wilma's eyes :)



WILL: Thanks Ahava for giving away samples of these facial scrubs. We scheduled to redeem this at their outlet at The Centerpoint. 
      As I asked the very pleasant lady behind the counter, she told me that I can use also this as the scrubs are not too strong to dry up a woman face. And then I tried. 
      Darlings, I love it as if I am like having diamond peel feel in my own home. The scent is so manly, but that part I would love to be on my husbands face :) 
      This Cleo's 2012 Beauty Hall of Fame product winner can buy to their website. Click here. Thanks again Ahava! 

No comments:

Post a Comment