Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cereal Prawns Recipe


1/2 kilo of large tiger prawns (cleaned and deveined)
1 stalk of curry leaves
1 salted egg (yolk only)
1 egg (beaten)
Flour
1-2 tablespoon butter
1 pack of ready mix cereal
1-2 chili slices

Put the prawns in the egg and roll them over to the flour. Fry it until the shell becomes orange. Set aside.

Melt the butter in a pan, then mash the salted egg yolk.
Put in the curry leaves follow by the cereal mix and chili.
Once the cereal absorbed the butter, throw in the prawns. Mix well until the prawns are covered with cereal.



VERDICT
WILL: This is one of the most famous must-eat here in Singapore, but due to seafood allergies of my Abbey, I also prefer not to eat anything that can activate the allergens. 
      One Monday, he told me that he will be cooking something special, so that day I am just looking forward only for our dinner. After workout with my friend Chat, we were all surprised that cereal prawn is the viand in front of me and Chattie. 
      Pity to Abbey he can't taste his own masterpiece! Oh darl, it is really good. How tasty it is? While I am writing this blog, I keep on swallowing the cravings of the memories created in my mind.  
      Thanks baby, you always have surprises up on your sleeves. Love you so much... my personal chef! 

No comments:

Post a Comment