Saturday, July 20, 2013

Singapore's Hair for Hope 2013

ABBEY: Our company participated on the Hair for Hope drive of Children Cancer Foundation. It is my second time to join. 

Every delegate will be given a pledge card for donation and at the same time you can decide if you want to be a shavee. For every drive I became both. I raised 150sgd on the first year and a hundred more on the second. 

As my mom is a fighter of a stage 4 breast cancer, I want to show my support by joining this cause. I hope and pray that even though not sooner but someday there will be cure for it.





WILL: UBS Singapore made a bald statement again this year of 2013 in participating for Hair for Hope. UBS scheduled the shaving at their Raffles Office, and my husband and I never let the opportunity passed to show our support the fight against cancer. Hey! This is our second year!
     {Teary eyes} My mom-in-law is now at stage 4 cancer, she resides at California and this is somewhat saying "thank you" for all the organization helping her and us financially and emotionally.
     Abbey and I pledged that every year, we must do something to give back, and this is one of those. Thanks to Hair for Hope (Children's Cancer Foundation) for holding this event and thanks to all our friends that signed and give some donations! May the Almighty One blessed your kind hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment