Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jamba Juice Philippines - Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City Branch

ABBEYWhether you are only riding on the hype or seriously getting fit by eating healthful foods or just craving for unique taste on your daily routine, Jamba Juice can give you that feel. I can't say how many calories it has for every drink but one thing I'm sure I enjoyed it. 

John and Denise bought me medium-sized Banana berry smoothie (banana, blueberry, apple-strawberry juice, non-fat yogurt, raspberry sherbet, and ice). Sweet and sour burst into my mouth upon taking the first sip. It quenched my thirst after walking at noontime in Bonifacio High Street. That shop also serves frozen yoghurt. While waiting for your order, you can strike a pose on their photobooth and send them on your mail.









WILL: Jamba Juice are available only in South Korea, Philippines and Canada. And we were so delighted that my friends treat us for a sip on their Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City Branch.

I looked up on their menu and some of their classic smoothies… The coldbuster, strawberry surf rider, Caribbean passion, peach pleasure, protein berry workout, aloha pineapple, razzmatazz, banana berry.

The concoction of strawberries, banana, apple-strawberry juice, nonfrozen yogurt caught my attention and it was called, Strawberries Wild. I got a medium-size for Pho165.00. It tasted so good, fresh and creamy.

Their place is so pleasing and relaxing. They also have this fun photobooth at the side of the counter. While waiting we took a lot of shots and send the copy to our emails.

Very nice place to bond. If you’re tired of coffee kicking you with caffeine, try this refreshing and healthy drink. Jamba Juice for the gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment