Wednesday, December 16, 2015

10k Steps Challenge - National Steps Challenge Singapore

ABBEY: We registered in Heath Promotions Board's National Steps Challenge. Aside from getting a step tracker, we also want to know if we can meet the 10,000-steps-a-day. 

First two days I'm not able to reach the target. But on the third day I was surprised when I clocked 10k steps. It was an accomplishment for me. Since that day, I was aiming for the goal as I've already did it. I'm hoping and trying my best to be on top of it.



WILL: Singapore never fails to make their health projects a fun thing to do. 

We are very interested on their National Steps Challenge program and we are so glad to know that we can join it. We download the Healthy 356 app, registered, and collected our step tracker for only $5. You can get this tracker here.   

As soon as we  we paired our trackers with our phones, the competition between me and my husband began. Haha. Well, as of now, I already redeemed the first tier. Abbey? Nahh!! Haha.

Thanks Health Promotion Board. We enjoy your program. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment