Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Indian Buffet Dinner at Grand Empire Restaurant - Grand Imperial Hotel

ABBEY: My manager and a colleague had decided to have a career move. So as farewell, we planned for a dinner. We booked at Grand Empire at Grand Imperial Hotel. It was on the top storey where the pool also is located. It was a buffet for 19.90SGD per person from Gropoun Deal. 

Vegan and non vegan choices were available. As appetizer, they serve samosa and tandoori chicken. We also had butter chicken and mutton. I ate them with naan and briyani rice. That's all I had. Got no time for others. Sodas, coffees and teas are bottomless.


Maybe for my Indian friends the food is not that good, but it satisfied my cravings for Indian food.








WILL: Up to the front, I will tell you that there is not so much varieties of food that you can choose from. But...

Yep! A big BUT haha. I enjoyed personally their crispy ladyfinger, the saffron rice, of course their spicy tandoori chicken. I love the place as it gave a relaxing mood despite my husband's big bosses were around. 

This is a good place to held an event. 

1 comment: