Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Menya Musashi at VivoCity

ABBEY: We decided to dine at Menya Musashi after our stroll at Vivo City (#01-104). 

I got their Chicken Cutlet Toji Rice Set; chef recommended. It comes with a bowl of rice, fried chicken cutlet soaked in beaten egg yolks, miso soup, and chawanmushi.
Japanese rice is delicious. It goes well with the chicken cutlet and the taste is not that salty. I washed them all down with the miso soup. Then for the finale, I ate the egg custard which was topped with mushroom and pork bits. 

The meal costs 16SGD.


WILL: Abbey is so overwhelmed with his new shoes and on that, he treated me a dinner at Menya Musahi at VivoCity. The store is not that big but have a welcoming ambias. We are lucky that time that there is no long queue going on when we arrived the place. 

We were ushered to our seats, ordered via iPad app and they immediately served us their complimentary hot tea. Have you experience that ramen splashes back to your soup? To avoid any clothing stains, you can ask for paper bibs. :) 

I got a thin ramen for my spicy soup set. I am amazed on how flavourful the ramen specially their noodles. Oishi! One bowl is too much for my tummy size, and of course husband is there to rescue me (we hate wasting food). He to agreed how delicious it is. 

Please visit them on any of their branches.


***
Menya Musashi - VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk #01-104 Singapore 098585
Tel: 6376 9519

No comments:

Post a Comment