Thursday, March 31, 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Golden Village Suntec City)

ABBEY: Yey, twas the day I've been waiting for. I've heard and read a lot of reviews of the movie. Most of them are negative. Well for me, I just want to see my Superman fly and use his superpower against the villain. And this time its Batman. The scenes were all dimmed. Can we have other lighting effects? As usual Batman still cannot move on from the death of his parents. Also this Batman didn't apply his logic. He let his emotions be drowned by the teases of Lex Luthor. Since Superman was the one to be blamed for the alien attacks, he glued his conclusion that Superman is the enemy. Ayayay.

Jesse Eisenberg has the same way of acting; be it Batman v Superman, The Social Network, American Ultra. All the same. Be careful with that, you're Johnny Depp in the making. Stop that stuttering.

Gal Gadot as Wonderwoman is stunning. She has grand entrance on the climax of the movie. Can't wait for her own movie.

Movie rating : 7/10



WILL: I already earmarked the show date of Batman V Superman - Dawn of Justice since last year. Why? Superman is Abbey's favorite superhero. One week before the date, I booked at the newest cinema of Suntec City, the Golden Village. 

I wish Batman is still played by Christian Bale, I wish for more action scenes, I wish that the 3-hour film is not a mess while explaining what is happening, I wish Batman and Superman is not portrayed stupidly in that movie. 

My verdict? Do not waste your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment