Monday, September 25, 2017

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart @ Suria KLCC

ABBEY: Cheese tarts are becoming popular nowadays. They’re selling like hotcakes and the profit is good as they are pricey. So we took the opportunity to buy a box of six for (MYR5.80 each) when we went to Malaysia. 

It was delicious and so cheesy. It is not all tart, but with generous amount of fillings. Perfect pair for my kopi. 


Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart @ Suria KLCC




WILL: 
This is our last blog for our Malaysia 2-day escapade. 


Before paving our way to airport, Abbey didn’t forget to buy out for me to bring home the Hokkaido Cheese Tart. He definitely knew me, I LOVE CHEESE! 

For only MYR5.80 each (Free 1 for every 5), my husband define turned on my happy cells. Haha! 

So what's the taste? It is cheese so what do you expect guys! Ha! Creamy, slight salty but the coarse tart made a huge impact on every bite. Awesome! 

Perfect for tea and any time of the day. Ahhm yeah! I can eat the whole pack of 6 in one seating. 

Sorry diet!



***
Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart
(A) Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd, Lot No. 241, Level 2, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
(E) info@suriaklcc.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment