Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Nutritious Bopis Filipino Recipe

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo chicken gizzard (boiled and diced)
1/2 kilo chicken liver (boiled and diced)
Medium carrot (diced small)
Red and green bell pepper (diced small)
Garlic (minced)
Onion (diced)
2-3 Hot chilli (chopped)
3/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup fish sauce
2-3 pcs bay leaf
Salt and pepper
Annato for coloring

Sauté onion and garlic then add the gizzard and liver. 
Add vinegar and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add annato, soy sauce, fish sauce, bay leaf and black pepper. 
Add a cup of water, then put carrots and hot chilli.
Simmer for another 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper. Serve with hot rice.



Easy Bopis Filipino

VERDICT
WILL: One of my colleague opened up her lunchbox and I saw "bopis". I didn’t dare to try even a spoon because she told me that there are too much ginger and chilis in it. I got home, I blurted out to Abbey that I want to eat "bopis" and days after it is in front of me. Ha! 

Do you know how healthy option to have "bopis" on your plate? It is packed of iron and protein. A vaiand that will not fail to nourish you and your taste buds! 

Thanks Abbey for learning new food to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment