Saturday, November 11, 2017

Kim Dae Mun Korean Food at Concorde Hotel

ABBEY: After our “early” morning seminar on a Sunday, we had our brunch at Kim Dae Mun along Orchard road. They are serving Korean food. 

Wilma got me a large bowl of bibimbap. So after saying grace, I mixed my bibimbap and dig in. It was so delicious. The kimchi is sweet and spicy and made my nose runny for a couple of minutes. 

It is a self-service restaurant; chope a table, queue to order, bring the food to your table and eat.


Kim Dae Mun Korean Food - Menu 
Kim Dae Mun Korean Food


Kim Dae Mun Korean Food - Kimchi Soup Pork 

Kim Dae Mun Korean Food - Bibimbap

WILL: Do you want to dine at an "authentic" Korean restaurant? How can I say it is authentic? It is run by Koreans. Hehe. 

Their meals do not pass the range of S$10 with a huge serving and a free side dish. Cheap but not cheapo. 

I ordered Kimchi Soup Pork ($7.50) with rice. The taste? Oh my! It is really kimchi. Better than restaurants you can find inside malls. The soup is creamy, spicy, sour. A feast of flavors. Enjoyed that food bowl for almost 30mins. Yes! It took me too long to eat 3/4 of it, the rest I pushed it too Abbey. 

For sure, I will comeback for more!

***
Kim Dae Mun Korean Food
(W) www.facebook.com/KimDaeMun
(H) Tuesday – Sunday 11:00AM – 8:30PM
(A) 100 Orchard Road #02-17/18 Concorde Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment