Monday, October 25, 2010

HUGO BOSS

Abbey: This was first time to receive this kind of freebie.


I was excited when one morning i read my name on the post card along with other mails.And gave it right away to Wil, and told her that my perfume has arrived.


I wear it last Sunday going to church.


I'll be waiting for my Lacoste :)


You can get this freebie by registering on the scents' sites like www.hugoboss.com. Check other sites, maybe you can get one from Bulgari.




WILL: When I was in Manila, I am so delighted to see that Hugo Boss is giving away samples of their perfumes. 


I am expecting to have some vial (kasi gnun dati yung natanggap ko) and my expectation is too much. 


Abbey received a postcard with a tissue sprayed by their perfume. 
The perfume is so good, that I'll have that for next wishlist for my baby. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment