Sunday, October 24, 2010

JK Rowling's The Tales of Beedle the Bard



ABBEY:
Sinubaybayan ko talaga ang Harry Potter but not to the point na naging die-hard. Yung iba nga na detail ng story hindi ko na maalala. Nakakatuwa kasi nagkaroon ako nitong libro.

Tales of Beedle the Bard is one of the books in the Harry Potter series. Ito yung Grim's fairy tales natin.

The book has less than 10 stories. Magkaiba lang nga sila ng terms. Puro jargons ang sa Beedle the Bard. Hehehe. Pang-wizard and witches talaga.

And like our fairy tales, they end happily ever after.

WILL: This is my 1st surprise for Abbey when he got home. He is a big fan of Harry Potter but he got the collection of the series, so I just decided to go for this book. 

I went to some bookstores but Fully Booked at The Block just got this one. Tapos mga 3 copies n lng, so I grabbed it agad. 

The story is for children and children at heart. I found it weird when I got to see the commentaries of Albus. Kaya si Abbey na lng ang bumabasa nun. It only worth not more than Php500.00. 

Natuwa ako nung makita ko na it was published to help some less fortunate people. I am glad in buying some kind of stuff like this. May libro ka na, nakatulong ka pa!





No comments:

Post a Comment