Sunday, October 31, 2010

MRT Purple Line ( North - East ) Singapore

Abbey:
This is my line simula pagdating ko ng Singapore. My employer provided my first week of stay sa isang hotel near Farrer Station. Then 3 days after, I found a room in Sengkang. When my housemates' HDB contract ended, we moved to Punggol which we are residing currently. Our house is a 15-minute from Punggol MRT station. Kaya talagang may excersise ako before and after work.


I can say na ito yung 2nd sa pinakamabangong MRT line. Huwag ka nga lang may makakasabay na may anghit :) It only cost S$1.86 for the whole line fare. All stations of the line are underground. Pero hindi naman nakakabore yung byahe, kasi may mga ads in LCD screens, sa tunnel ng mga stations and even sa windows.





Will: Well, I didn't much appreciate their train on the first time when I took my ride in it, I have a stopover here in Singapore. It was the Green Line. But when Abbey moved in to Punggol, I was astounded to see the Punggol terminal station. I can compare it on Philippine's international airport. 


There is seat for elderly and disabled that they always sure to leave it vacant. People are very courteous. They respect each other's right of way. Very safe. They keep on reminding the public that the safety and cleanliness lies on the hands of people riding it, which is very true! So nice trains!



No comments:

Post a Comment