Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The White Hat Italian Frozen Yogurt


Visited Branch
 SM Annex 
 Glorietta 3
SM Mall of Asia 



Abbey: 
At first skeptical ako, kasi di pa ako nakakatikim nito. Inosente ako sa ganitong bagay. Hehe. But when I tasted it, it was good. Yogurt na nilagay sa freezer at constant ang halo para may consistency. The taste is sweet and sour with a soft, smooth and creamy texture. The food is healthful, it helps fights the bad bacteria sa tummy just like Yakult :) Its good to have a treat like this once in a while. I think 90 to 100 pesos will not hurt our wallet that much.

Will: Tsk, we don't have pictures when we visited other branches of The White Hat. Who introduced me to this healthy food?, nonetheless it's Belle De Jour Power Planner 2009. Since then, I got addicted with its sour and creamy taste. 
      When I went to Vietnam, I got some yogurt for a complimentary breakfast in my hotel. Since then I keep on looking and buying yogurts on Metro Manila's groceries, but my search is futile. Until one day, I saw a coupon on my planner...a 1-for-1 deal, I asked Abbey to get some this frozen yogurt sa SM North. 
      Finally...I tasted and found what I am looking for months. Mmmmmmm, lasang lasa talaga ang milky taste nya and sourness. Tsalap-tsalap. 
      Since then, The White Hat never fails our taste buds.





2 comments:

  1. pebolit yan ni ate mhae :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masarap naman talaga ate. :)
    I can eat nito hanggang 3 cups n without toppings. hehehe

    ReplyDelete