Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crocs

ABBEY:
Well, what can I say? Nagkaroon lang ako nito nung nagkatrabaho ako. Una, hindi naman importante sa akin ang tatak. Pangalawa, nun lang ako nagka-pera. Pero come to think of it, all my crocs were gifts. :) Nung una ko siyang sinuot, aba, amazing. Malambot sa paa. Iba ang tapak kesa sa "Beach Walk" ko. It gives you comfort, and good foot-support.


Kaya lang hindi naka-iwas ang paa ko sa kagat ng crocs. I wore the pair then I go to a mall. I felt there's much friction between my feet and the slippers. Look and behold, I saw blisters on each foot. Pero ok lang, ganun naman talaga kapag bago ang gamit. Now, I'm getting used to it. Thank you Wil, for the crocs.












WILL: Despite of all the issues about the accidents in wearing these footwear, we still bought some last 2009 when they have their annual sale in Megatent Ortigas. I bought a black shoes ( I forgot the name of the design) and gray & white flipflops. 
      For flipflops what can I say?, it is perfect. While the shoes? ayun, it bit my foot, resulting into a blister. I bought some Dr. Scholl's to prevent the friction. 
      I can recommend the flipflops but not the shoes. Kaya last September, when crocs announced their 80% sale at Suntec City. We bought another set of tsinelas. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment