Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Food Safari


ABBEY: 
We went to the Food Safari after my shift. Wilma attended lot of food expo back in the Phil. She was excited to come to this expo for free tasting :) And the food prices on this event is cheaper. We checked out the Pinoy stall. They offered buko, embotido, and barbecue. Pinoy na Pinoy talaga. Others show variety of cheese, teas, beer, Peking ducks, breads. Then there's the Turkish stall. I fixed my eyes on their shawarma. But the twist is that they put the fillings not in a pita bread but in a large pandesal. Sarap. I told Wilma to buy their ice cream because they serve their ice cream with a trick. Wilma was surprised with it. :) After we ordered, lot of people flock the stall. Good charm. Hehe.








WILL: I lilli, lilli like it! hehehe. I am always in expos lalo na sa food fares. Why? Busog dyan eh! Food taste and freebies is the primary reason why we went there in Abbey. Ayun, tummy was so full :) 
      Unforgettable, buying some turkish ice cream! Milka, wohhh, ynnah, I have it here. Nuttella 2 for SGD10.00 and the turkish ice cream is S$2.00. 
      More more more, food expos please?


2 comments: