Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cantata




ABBEY:
Wow, Christmas cantata. I missed this when I left Philippines. The cantata reminds me that Christmas is just really around the corner. I got excited when I learned that International Baptist Church will be having this activity. I almost not able to make it due to my fault in my planning. Hahaha. I really liked the most is their rendition of O Holy Night, sent shivers to me. There's also a part of the song where the congregation also sings. Truly this is a joyous celebration for the coming of our Saviour.


WILL: As I said to my Resorts World Sentosa Singing Xmas Tree, I love choirs. It reminds me as one of the members of a Metro Manila division choir. I am used to be a Soprano 2. What I enjoyed in their list of piece is the "Glorious Day".
      


2 comments: