Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glee

Abbey: I got Glee's first season from my house mate. I became hooked since I watched the pilot episode. The series has many conflicts and issues. They also tackle issues that happens also in our society. What I like the most are their rendition of hit songs like a cappella version of Poker Face, Bruno Mars' Just the way you are and Marry You. Can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes. Am I a Gleek now?



WILL: I am not fond of watching Glee or it is not usual for me to see series like this. I am more of action and sci-fi lng tlga siguro. Well, so Abbey is hooked up by this series, to know his stories about it, I need to watch right? 
      
My first episode when Corazon upped to meet the glee club. 2nd season na! Weekly, Abbey and I find time to watch this but the only episode na kilig na kilig sya eh nung episode na may wedding. Kasi andun yung LSS nya for now, Just the way you are. 
      
Di ako kinilig but I am laughing my a$$ out when mother of Sue came and from there I know kanino nagmana si Sue. Aahaha! and biro mo yun, she marry herself and officiated the ceremony. 
      
What will happen to Glee when no Sue is there to be their villain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment