Saturday, December 4, 2010

Superman - DC Comics Shirt

ABBEY: I'm a fan of Superman. When I was a kid I always watch Christopher Reeves' Superman in betamax :) I remember that I do have a Superman costume when  I'm in kindergarten. Now that I grew up, it will be very awkward and awful to wear that kind of costume again. Good thing is that they're selling shirts like this. 

The shop where we bought the shirt is at the 2nd level of Suntec City Mall. They have a variety of designs for different superheroes. Wearing the shirt makes me feel that I'm Superman again :)




WILL: We want a pre-nup shoot with a casual get-up. So we decided for DC shirts and the character, of course, Superman :)
      We have this shirt for a sale price of S$ 20.00 each, that was its half price. 
     This is a good shirt, the smoothness of this cloth, it is so fine. Hope to have other shirts from DC, pag nagsale n ulit sila :) of course. I am thinking to have green lantern next year before. Wear it while watching the movie. hehehe

http://thecollectionary.com/club/superman



No comments:

Post a Comment