Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dairy Queen Philippines



ABBEY:
This is where we stayed when we were about to meet our "ninongs". It was hot outside the mall, and I'm already sweating. I tried their mango-orange combi juice. It was thirst-quenching. Moments later I knew I'm chilling cold. Haha. I grabbed a bite at Wilma's ice cream sandwich, reminding me of Tivoli's Funwich during my childhood :)

WILL: Blizzarddddddd, this is the fave ice cream of my brother-in-law. But for me, na-a-ah. I rather have their DQ sandwhich. Their flavors are just the same with others the only unique thing they do was to serve it upside down. A cup costs not more than 100 pesos. Their place was too small to accommodate people, so the next best thing is to roam Trinoma with the cup on your hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment