Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oral-B Vitality

ABBEY:
This is definitely the toothbrush brand recommended by most dentist, at least for the electronic toothbrush. It was manufactured by Braun. It seems that I have bad dental habits that's why everybody is giving me a toothbrush. I like how the brush works as it always gives me a feeling of superb cleanliness. Thanks Baby :)

WILL: Tay, bili mo ako nyan. Sepilyo yan ng mga tamad! - then my i stopped to ask for one again. 
I scheduled Abbey for dental checkup last October and he told me he wants a toothbrush that the dentist use.
Haunted by his request, I bought one for him on a discounted price of 21sgd.
To my surprise, Chat told me that she have a gift for Abbey's bday and she also bought a oral b vitality.
The ending, I am using the one that I bought. Haha! Thanks Chat :). Love it. :)
The freshness of the mouth and cleanliness of the teeth is beyond what we expect. It's like everyday teeth were cleaned by dentists. 



No comments:

Post a Comment