Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PBA (Philippine Basketball Association)

ABBEY:
This was my first time to watch the national basketball league of the Philippines. We had a bit of hard time looking for our seats but we managed to see it. The experience was great and fun. You can see the side shows of fun during timeouts. They also have lucky draw where the man beside me has been picked. I still enjoy the game even my team lost :)






WILL: Ginebra! Ginebra! Ginebra! 
Yeah. I was a Ginebra fan, i start to love PBA when i was GS. I am always at my brothers' house, means i do not have my personal tv. No choice but to love what they watch. Until on my HS, i am totally hooked-up and there was time tp cut class just to go with my brother and see the PBA Live at Pasay.
I was astounded that Abbey never watched any of his team's game live, and to fulfill this, i bought a ticket (not more than 350php) last April for him to see the Purefoods. Nice game, but not enjoyed a lot because Jawo is not around. Nyahaha.
Sana bumalik na si Jawo para makulay ang PBA /:)

No comments:

Post a Comment