Thursday, June 16, 2011

MOS Burger

ABBEY: If I only knew  that this is a Japanese burger joint, I would've ordered 2 burgers for me only. Just like their bonsais the burgers are like miniatures; maybe for me because I'm a big man. The food presentation is good and you cannot argue with its taste. Its full of flavor and the patty is juicy. Price? Starts at 6sgd. MOS burgers have branches in Takashimaya, Harbourfront Center and also in Compass Point.



WILL: Wanted to taste this Burgers here at Mos. But Abbey is big hindrance. Why? Sometimes he doesn't want to experiment and taste other than his tried and tested. 
      Then, with his snob face, hehe, napilit ko din sya. I ordered fish Burger then chicken burger for him. Shocked! The burgers were too small, haha! So he is quite unhappy for this. Ha!
      Anyway, for me their burgers are so good, so juicy and lots of greens and special sauces inside.
      Happy to tried and if i were asked, i will go back to Mos. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment