Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pastamania Singapore

ABBEY: I ordered their baked rice and gave it to Wilma for breakfast. She liked it and she even treated me and Chat for dinner in their branch in Tanjong Pagar (CPF Bldg). Pastas and baked rice ranges from 10-20 sgd. They have penne, spaghetti, macaroni, fettuccine with different flavors to choose from. In Tanjong Pagar branch, I can see professionals conducting their meeting on this diner. It is another way to have a place other than the office meeting room to brainstorm with your peers, have breakfast, and socialize. Good thing they open early so I can get my little surprises for Wilma.




WILL: My favorite is the croissant with egg and ham, love it for breakfast. Near our office, we went at Pastamania's Robinson Road Branch for a dinner.
      We ordered pizza, pasta, coffee and soda. Nothing special. Nice to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment