Thursday, June 2, 2011

Old Chang Kee Singapore


ABBEY: Fish balls, anyone? When I was a kid I used to buy fish balls from a pushcart that roves around our neighborhood every afternoon. I was delighted to eat fish balls from Old Chang Kee, reminiscing my childhood days. The shop also offers chicken nuggets, puffs or empanada, fried crab claw, yam kate, and chicken wings. Though a bit expensive compared to home-cooking, its better than going to the kitchen and do the stuff sometimes.

WILL: Hmmm. Chat's fave knickknack. Well, i can't blame her. Ha! the fish ball, kung sa atin puro tinik at harina, dito fish na fiah tlga. My fave to old chang kee is the yam k8. Malayo pa lang maamoy mo n ang oils nila and in fairness, di mabaho ang oil nila. 
      So good, one stick fish ball is not enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment