Saturday, July 2, 2011

Johnson's Baby Milk Bath

Abbey:
I thought baby milk baths are only for babies. Wrong. This product is also for adults.
What good about this is its not having a strong scent. A neutral aroma that will make you feel relaxed. Moisturizer is also included; leaving a soft skin after bath. Try this to give your skin a refreshing treat.



WILL: Thanks to my ate sol, she sponsored all my necessities when she started to work and this baby soap is included to my monthly supplies. :)
      Using this on daily basis, you can compare your skin using the bar soap. Well, my skin became softer and moisturized. Love the smell, as if it tells you that you are still a baby :) 

1 comment:

  1. Using this on daily basis, you can compare your skin using the bar soap. Well, my skin became softer and moisturized. Love the smell, as if it tells you that you are still a baby :)
    You mig Baby Milk Formula

    ReplyDelete