Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Old Stall - Punggol

ABBEY:
I'm allergic to prawn and squid. But I want to overcome this so I decided to try fried ho kien mee. The shop is located at a hawker near Shengsiong-Punggol branch.
The dish is cooked as you order. You can even watch it at a glass window. The price starts at 4sgd to 8sgd; depends how much do you want to eat. They also serve fried quay teow, carrot cake, mee rebus, and many more.
Once in a while we dine in there before going at the grocery.




WILL: Love at first sight(taste) hehe, that is my love affair with Fried Hok Kien Mee. One sunday afternoon, I saw a banner on our way to Sheng Shiong market and asked Abbey if we can eat some of those for 3pm snack.
      From there, we keep coming back to buy and indulge on this local Singapore food. The meal costs no more than $5. ;)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment