Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Body Shop Sale

ABBEY: It's the 2nd time we went for this sale. This time its for our gifts for our loved ones back in PH. Body wash, lotions, butter, creams, fragrances and accessories are all over the place. You can get 2 of a kind for 12 or 16sgd. Its good they having this kind of sale. Lesson? Come in pair; one is to queue for cashier and the other to shop. That's how the customers patronize this wellness shop.



WILL: As I said, I am member of this very lovely shop. So, I constantly receives mails and sms from them. When I read their text message, idea ran so fast in my head. Since my sister and in-laws will be going here for 3-day vacation this is a good idea for pasalubongs. Hehe. 
Every ladies go gaga! Every Body Shop marked down the prices. Oh, this is not my first time with this. Hehe. Love Body Shop products and advocacies! Very worthy to support them. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, please follow my blog:

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    Once I reach 50 followers, I will have a great blog giveaway for my readers! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wonderwoman. Already followed your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete