Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monopoly - EA Games

Abbey:
Since I was a child, I like this game. I received it as gift from my father. A game can take 30 minutes or an hour; a long one. I can't blame my siblings if they got bored. I was glad when I knew that Playstation released a version of this board game. Now I can play with AI and with all the official rules of it. It is also good to know that Monopoly has a version for Ipad. Got it when EA games went on sale. 0.99 cents per game. It has tutorials, cut-scenes and 3D effects. The first game I played it, I lost to my wife. She got the properties early in the game and I got all the fines. It also happened on the second one, but still I admit it I really love this game.



WILL: And then the game is on! I don't have a monopoly game board when i was a child but my cousin does!, how lucky she is. Hehe. 
Abbey bought this iPad and iPhone applications when EA games have their sale, $0.99. Very good offer to tap on the install sign. Hehe. Of course, Abbey never wins! Friend kami ng dice eh. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment