Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe

ABBEY: The shop is located at 313 Somerset. It offers variants of coffee and frappe as well as sandwiches and crepes. I got their all-day breakfast set composed of crepe with milk-powder-stenciled face of Charlie, sausages, and turkey ham. We also tried Lucy's strawberry crepe and beef lasagna. We had mocha, cappuccino and hot choco. Total of 50sgd. The taste is great. And now we have another coffee shop to go out for in our list.








WILL: As I browse the net for unordinary coffee shops that I can bring my in-laws and sister, I saw this Charlie Brown Cafe. This is located at discovery walk of 313 Somerset. This cafe I think can accommodate 50 persons for their dine-in clients.  
Snoopy is well-known character on my sister's time. Hehe. So she is quite excited to see this. Every order, andun ang muka ng mga characters pwera sa lasagna. :) 
     Their price range for coffee is around $4-8 and the taste Masarap! lalo na ang hot chocolate nila. Oh, I love their strawberry pancakes and crepes. Taste is awesome. Food prices are from $7 and up. 
     The place is quite noisy, al fresco dining kasi sila. Ooops! I forgot to mention they have this very cute stationary for your orders. :) 


2 comments: