Monday, November 7, 2011

Fred Perry Pop-Up Sale Shop




ABBEY: Honestly, I don't know this brand. Maybe I saw it a couple of times but I wasn't aware of it. We went to Iluma mall at Bugis for their sale. I tried a pair of shoes and it fits me well. Wilma grabbed herself a jacket and a polo shirt for me. Our discount is whopping 70 percent. From my observation, Fred Perry will not wear and tear easily. I hope I'm right :)

WILL: I was eyeing for this shop ever since, I want my Abbey to have this kind of polo shirt, but I can't find a chance. Lagi ko kasi sya kasama.
      But when I saw their sale and it is more than 50% off, I really need to go here even this will be not a surprise. Ha! 
      We went to Iluma, Bugis and luckily bought three items.. 1 pair of shoes for Abbey and a polo shirt and a jacket for me. 
      We bought it for 70% off. Thanks to POSB & DBS. Love Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment